- The money invested in solar rooftop power generation systems can be recovered within 3-4 years time, with the reduced cost of implementing solar projects and improved efficiency the cost involved in setting up the solar power projects has reduced significantly and the money invested in these projects can be recovered in 3-5 years’ time.
- The real estate value of the property will increase after installing solar power rooftop systems, It has been observed that After installing solar power systems at the residential or commercial projects the real estate value of the projects was increased by anywhere from 10-15%.
- Increasing power costs and irregular power supplies can be completely eliminated by installing a solar rooftop system. With the erratic power supplies in India the power outage happens somewhere around 2-5 times in a day, the hybrid power system will solve this problem completely.
- Bank loans for solar projects are available without collateral and at affordable interest rates. Various nationalized banks and financial institutions offer loans for solar power projects at attractive interest rates and they don’t ask for any collateral securities for the amount of loan taken.
- With the new technology, the efficiency of the PV cells has increased tremendously and we can generate solar power from both sides of the solar panels. When compared to the initial days of solar power the conversion efficiency of the PV cells have increased by around 50%, also by using the reflected light from the roof, the solar panels can generate the power from both sides of the panel.
- The cost of solar photovoltaic cell has reduced by 99% since the first time they were invented 40 years back and the cost has reduced by 70% in the past decade and the life span of the solar panels is around 25 years, If maintained well, they will keep producing the solar energy even after 25 years.
- Every year, the income from the solar rooftop system goes on increasing due to the increasing per-unit cost of electricity. The per-unit cost of electricity has increased by around 50% in the last decade.
- Solar rooftop installation is a passive income for you as you can sell the green energy generated in your rooftop to the power distribution companies (BESCOM). This process is called Net Metering. For example – The apartment associations can run their association without taking the maintenance fee from the apartment owners.
- The below space of the solar panel can be used for multiple activities like Gym, party hall or extra room. By using the elevated structure for installing solar panels, we can use the below space for many activities as mentioned earlier. This will avoid the wastage of space.
- India being a tropical country and it receives enormous solar rays throughout 365 days in both Urban and rural areas. Also in solar power systems, there is very little maintenance involved and since there are no moving parts the operating cost is almost NIL.
Are you planning to Go Solar on your building? If yes, it’s the right decision to cut short your power bills and get a higher ROI by using the present waste rooftop space of your building.
We at GREENYUGA have a dedicated and professional team with remarkable experience in quality and affordable Solar panel installation over the years. We use advanced technology to provide a complete customized energy-saving solution for you.
Book a consultation with our expert team and enjoy the tremendous benefits of Green Energy for a sustainable and quality living in the future!